Saturday 9 July 2011

Day 11

Weight
13st 9lbs

Weight lost this week
0.5lbs

Total lost
4.5lbs

A good start to the day with a nice little weight loss, only half a pound but it's still headed in the right direction so can't complain!!  Feeling alot better today, but nevertheless had a lazy day of recovering anyhoo, just to make sure I didn't overdo it :-)

Another night of netball tonight, our penultimate match of the season :-( after a horrific downpour and arriving resembling a semi drowned dog.....we lost, but there were only 6 of us and we played pretty well as a team - I had a terrible game though and felt miserable at the end, makes me feel really deflated if I don't play well :-(

Also gave into temptation tonight with my first take-away since the diet began - uh-oh! I don't know if I made a good menu choice, but our shopping has been seriously lacking these last few weeks; no money and no food in the cupboards, so a chinese was a nice change from weird concoctions of anything we have left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment