Saturday 9 July 2011

Day 12

Distance ran
9.68K (1.17:10)

Total distance ran
25.05K (2.57:12)

Went into uni again today to try and get my dam report finished, I can't wait for the stupid thing to be handed in I hate the stupid thing and the stupid thing is really stressing me out - I have more important things to spend my time on.....like fundraising for example!!!!!

Struggled with food again today, my own fault though, I didn't make a plan at the beginning of the week so have been improvising from the previous week, however without a proper plan this line of attack is never going to end well. Creamcake?  Sure why not, i'll substitute that for a ryvita and humous, i'm sure the calories will be near enough the same!!!!!!!!!!!

Went for a run tonight and finally managed to do a longish distance of 9.68K, which makes me nearly back on schedule.  I did it pretty slowly, (my slowest time yet) but felt good all the way around, except for my toes!!!  My new awesome nike trainers were a MASSIVE let down for running, they were far too heavy which meant I was dragging my feet and my toes were completely numb after about K number 3......lesson most definitely learnt there. Anyhoo, on the slowness thing it did mean that I spent longer exercising, longer on my feet - so although it wasn't too fast, I proved I can exercise for longer even if it was at a reduced rate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment