Sunday 3 July 2011

Day 6

Distance run today
6.27K (41.14)

Total distance run
9.29K (1.00:11)

After a lovely lie in, a lazy morning reading magazines and feasting on my delicious morning omelette - we had the parents-in-law aournd for a mini BBQ, which was lovely and relaxed.  I also managed to abstain from eating my bodyweight in charcoaled meat, for once :-) I did drink too much caffeine though and felt really lathargic, so the choices presented to me were either a) watch the last episode of House or b) 'let's go for a run' hmmmmmmm, well i'm wasn't scheduled for one today and i'd rather have a nap (or indeed do most things) than go running, but i've not had the best week exercize-wise......so what the hell, let's go for it!!!

The sun was shining and the trainers were on, so off we went.......41.14 minutes and 6.24K later I got home, very hot, sweaty and absolutely shattered.  I found it very difficult today, everything just felt really heavy and I couldn't find a rhythm at all......until tinie tempah shuffled through my ipod to save the day, although after being on repeat at least 6 times, it did get a bit annoying but really helped me push through today......thankyou Tinie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment