Saturday 2 July 2011

Day 5

Current weight; 13 stone 9.5 lbs
Weight loss; 3.5lbs
Distance run; 3.2K

Well it looks as if mr bad attitude has moved in for the time being!!  I was scheduled to go for a 10k run today but instead of getting out there and using my time wisely, I sat at home watching the tennis and drinking diet coke - although it was thoroughy enjoyable, it's not exactly the right route to be going down to be able to survive running 13.2 miles.

My food was superluscious today and even got my tea cooked for me, which made it even more awesome :-)

Nothing too exciting to report today......except my ultra special outfit - a xxl men's basketball vest, teamed with ugg boots and a hello kitty necklace :-) General boring stuff - the diet is holding up so far, however the training needs some kind of jet pack underneath it to get it going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment