Thursday 14 July 2011

Day 16

Money raised so far;
£103

Money still to raise;
£297

So apparentely I hurt my foot in last night's run, which totally sucks ass :-(  I thought it felt sore when I was on my route, but didn't really think much of it as running generally  hurts me everytime I go out.  When I got home it really stiffened up and I was struggling to walk on it, just in time for a week with a rounders game, 2 netball games and race for life in it, aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggghhh!!  Well that's one sporting event down, I had to cancel the rounders tonight due to lack of players, which is good that I didn't miss it but does mean trying to round the troups up another night instead, which is getting increasingly frustrating!!!

Mother is absolutely kicking my ass on the money raising front, she's up to £88 for her sponsored diet - woop woop!!  Although when she told me she was 'up to 88 pounds' I did wonder what she was on about for a minute, before assuming she'd suddenly become anorexic and had lost 88lbs - d'oh, oopsie!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment