Thursday 21 July 2011

Day 24

Money raised so far;
£125

Money still to raise;
£375

Finally, finally, finally - I prepared all my meals today, but it made me realise how far off the beaten track I had been swaying as I was hungry all day pretty much :-(  however, I did manage to stick to it until I got abducted to the cinema to see Bad Teacher (not so awesome), which ended in 1 strawberry cable and a small popcorn!!



Netball night tonight, but no playing for me as I was getting assessed to become an umpire - eeek!!  Although it wasn't as strenuous as actually playing, I did work up a little sweat and.......I PASSED woop woop, qualified umpire baby, yay!!!  Ooooh and I also utlilised my friends wisely by quizzing my physio friend for sore foot advise :-)))  Just need to get myself to Boots now for some strapping!!



Another £10 raised today on my on-line sponsorship page - thankyou Nikki and Ian!!

No comments:

Post a Comment