Wednesday 6 July 2011

Day 9

Money raised so far
£15

Money still needed
£385

With a horrendously late night and a way too early rise, I wasn't in the best of moods.........until 'knock knock', well hello there new trainers!!!  Oh God, they're soooo beautiful :-)

Another day of delicious foods and i've still not been (overly) tempted to stray from the beaten track of my new food regime, so far i'm actually quite enjoying it, it's definitely made me realise how much I was eating before and now becomes quite apparent why I continued to put on weight regardless of how healthy I ate - because you eat portions big enough for a pregnant dinowhale, that's why!!!

Again no running for me today, but it was netball night so can't be too cross with myself!!  I played 40 minutes in mid court positions aswell, which made me work REALLY hard - the sweat that came off Nadal in that final had absolutely nothing on me tonight!!  Although i've not played for a few weeks and they're not my usual positions, I really tried to push myself because playing such a fast paced sport will be a great way to get my fitness level up :-) .........and we won, woooooop, only by 1 but a win is still a win!! Oh and the new trainers.......very comfy and looked very beautiful AND for the first game in at least 2 years, my heels didn't hurt afterwards :-)))) however, I did keep having to take them off at every break as I couldn't feel my toes.....:-(

After my pushy advertising on FB i've got my first 2 sponsors for my challenge; £5 and £10, which are both greatly appreciated and a step on the ladder to my £400......thankyou Quinny and Bex!!

No comments:

Post a Comment