Sunday 10 July 2011

Day 13

Money raised so far
£65

Money still to raise
£335

Mother  is doing well with her sponsored diet for my plight, losing 4lbs in less than a week - that sounded far too fast to me, but then she let me into her little secret of pie-ing up before she started.....naughty mother!!!  However pie or no pie, she's still got another 8 weeks to go and has raised £50 so far - keep up the good work mother :-)

On the diet front for me, definitely NOT a good day - it began with a bacon buttie and went downhill from there!!!!!  I had a little scone at a local festival, a lovely hot chocolate in a lovely tea room and then ate tea out at my friend's house, which began non diet friendly and ended with strawberries, cream and homemade shortbread - phenomenally tasty, but not exactly helping myself (except to another piece of shortbread!!!) with the weight loss.

No exercize today, well other than a nice (about an hour) walk in the sunshine.....and thunderstorms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment