Friday 1 July 2011

Day 4

So we begin the day with my weekly weigh in, it's not actually been a week since I started my diet, but because i'm an idiot I set all the days wrong, so today it is!!!! Woop woop, 3 and half pounds off - sweeeeeeet!!  What a lovely start to the day.......oops, spoke too soon!!!

As i'm coming to a pretty important deadline (non challenge related) my days are getting fuller and fuller with stress.  I guess it doesn't help that i'm the world's biggest procrastinator, but report writing isn't exactly conducive to weight loss, exercize or a good general attitude.  I tried my very hardest to 'stick to the plan' today, which I did for most of the day but then I couldn't take anymore and I broke - 'let's get a chinese' said the half-marathon training lady who is 4 days into a new diet!!!!  But using that compromise thing, I tried yesterday, I decided to go for some instant meal thing from the shop, with a bag of carrotts.....don't I just know how to treat myself!!!!  I was under my calorie allowance and it really satisfied my junk urge.  Putting my report to one side (and nearly out of the window), I relaxed for the evening with some lovely shandy booze - it's a concoction I made myself, lager and diet coke (which I named a 'dirty boy') tastes not too different from a normal shandy, just lower in calories!!

No exercize on the plan today, it's more or less one day on and one day off, which I was very grateful for - the walk to the shop was enough for me today.

On the fundraising front, I managed to rope mother in on the action, who is starting a sponsored diet but is doing it all officially with a proper weigher and she's doing it at her school, so hopefully loads of people will sponsor her for my plight!!  Go mother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment