Sunday 17 July 2011

Day 20

A better day than was anticipated after the previous night's drunken shenanigans. Having said that, it was spent moaning and groaning on the sofa.  So, fish and chips for dinner then, she said enthusiastically :-)  but knowing I was on a diet I did it the healthy way, bought from the shop and oven cooked.....even gave myself a diet portion, which I was chuffed about, with a nice mullerlight for pudding.  Tea was not so successful, as it ended in yet another chinese, but I have been chosing a chow mein to try and keep the portion size down - yes, that's right I could only eat half of it and save the other half, except for the problem that i'm a born gluten, so anything on the plate gets scoffed!!!  No snacking though, she says desperately trying to claw back some diet brownie points!!!

Again no exercize, maybe due to my still poorly foot, or maybe just due to the fact I was a lazy, hungover twit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment