Tuesday 5 July 2011

Day 8

Quite a boring day today, challenge wise, I think.

I appear to have really gone off my running schedule already.  I'm down to run Mon, Wed and Fri each week increasing the intensity as it goes.  But after my poor week of little running and a bag of bad attitutude, I did extra at the weekend to play catch up, but then needed a day off to recover yesterday.....aarrggh vicious circle!!  Oh well, I figure if I make it 3 times a week, then it might not be ideal but at least i'm getting the prep miles in - she says, hopefully!!

I felt a bit poorly today :-( my eyes have been really achey and also felt a bit sick - it was very similar to a couple of years ago when I started getting migraines......fingers crossed that they aren't coming back again, because they are NOT welcome at my house!!

I've been struggling a little with the diet today, but not because i'm hungry or because the food isn't lovely, it's because I have to eat too much - who'd have thought it, oh please no more food!!!!  Last week i'd been saving little bits of each meal, in case I got hungry later, but today i've been saving them and then not needing them later.  I did however feel very appreciative for my ryvita snack at nearly 10pm, as I was attempting an 'all nighter' so the extra fuel was much appreciated :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment